“We believe that staff recruitment is the foundation for the development of any business, and cooperation with a specialized company is the most efficient way to hire people.”
For MORGAN Sol, recruitment projects involve searching, selecting and recruiting potential candidates for the positions requested by the client company.
The selection methods we recommend are Recruitment and Selection, Direct Search, as well as Networking Search. The combination of these three methods ensures the best targeting of potential candidates for the positions in question.
OUTSOURCING OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS HAS RESULTS WHICH ARE CLEARLY SUPERIOR TO THE IN-HOUSE RECRUITMENT FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
- Reduced costs– costs with recruitment ads are cheaper for recruitment companies, since they purchase volumes. The time allocated by a human resources manager is more expensive than that of a consultant within a recruitment company, because such times are proportional to the salaries thereof.
- Allocated time reduced to the maximum– Time means money and we aim to save you both by completing for you the process involving the recruitment, selection and assessment of the future members of your organization.
- Simple and fast– all processes will be carried out in accordance with the agreed procedure so that you will be constantly up-to-date with all the activities that take place.
Morgan Sol provides recruitment services for various fields of activity, such as services (tourism, real estate, call center, advertising), production, commerce, transports, clinics and medical practices, IT and telecommunications etc.
Morgan Sol has been and is involved in sundry recruitment processes.
THE COMPANY APPROACHES ALL STAFF CATEGORIES, INCLUDING:
- Front-office and manager / department assistant staff
- Sales and specialists
- Department managers
- Operational, financial and general managers
WE SUGGEST THE FOLLOWING APPROACH TO OUR CLIENTS
- Preparation together with the client company of the Job Opening form which contains in great detail the selection criteria that will be followed in the recruitment process
- Compiling, together with the client company’s representative, the employment announcement
- Selection of the employment criteria, candidatures received
- Scheduling candidates for discussions with Morgan Sol recruitment consultants
- Actual interviews
- Preparation of the “short-list” selection report and submission hereof with the representatives of the client company
- Scheduling the interviews with the representatives of the client company
- Assistance for the final selection
- Preparation of the formal employment offer
RESOURCES USED DURING THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS – MORGAN SOL
- Specialized websites
- Professional social networking sites with specialized recruitment services
- Own databases
- Cooperation with other HR specialists
The recruitment projects are led by Camelia Mortici – Morgan Sol General Manager with more than 12 years experience in middle & top management recruitment.
THE LOGISTICS WE HAVE IS STATE-OF-THE-ART AND CONSISTS IN
- Meeting roomswith a very friendly environment and maximum confidentiality
- Audio & videointerview facilities
- Translation service
- Central localization, thus ensuring easy access from any area.